What you will get Along with Plug & Play
- 400 Meters to METRO & BUS STOP Ameerpet
- 500 Meters to MMTS Nature Cure Hospital
- 5 Different Ways to Reach the Office
- 2 Floors of Parking (Ground & Cellar)
- Located in several Hostels & PG Centers (Manpower Access made very easy and Reasonable Price too)
Amenities At Office
- INTERNET 400 Mbps (ACT, JIO, Exitel) One Backup Internet
- OPERATIONS 24 X 7 Access Available
- CONFERENCE Meetings, Training & Conference Rooms
- Office Assistance Dedicated Office assistance for the Office
- PRINTS Free Prints unlimited (with your Paper)
- BACKUP Internet 4hrs, Light 4hrs (Zero Power cut Zone)
- BPO Friendly Fully & Partially Sound-Proof Work Space.
- PRIVACY Private, Business, Manager Cabins Available.
- CCTV Available 51 Cameras Security View to Mobile Access.
- MARKING Tufted Glass Boards for Marking as per need
- NAME BOARD 12in X 18in Glass Name Plate for Board available
- Drinking WATER Mineral water for Drinking & Water Storage for emergency
- TOILETS Daily sanitized Toilets in Unisex, Vestron &Indian
- HOUSEKEEPING Disinfect Floor cleaning Daily, 3 Times for Toilet
- BEVERAGES Coffee, Tea, and MILK are Chargeable (Man-Made)
- PARKING 2 and 4 Wheeler Parking (1 car for 10 seats)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Co-working?
It is a working place, which involves a shared working environment, just like an office, but way cooler than a usual office. At Jaaaga Co-Workspace we offer a great working environment with numerous facilities to assist you with your work.
Is co-working suitable for me?
We provide our space to Startups, Freelancers, Private Businesses and Individuals. You can rent a space for yourself or for your team according to your needs and requirements be it a fixed desk or a meeting room or an event space.
What are the timings of the workspace?
We are open Monday through Sunday 24hr., 24X7.
Will you have events for members?
Jaaaga Co-Workspace offers workshops, networking opportunities and member events. Join our Mailing List, or check out our Social media handles at Facebook or LinkedIn to know about the latest updates on upcoming events.
How can I terminate my membership?
We hate to lose you! But if you have to go, we ask that you give us a written 30-day notice prior to your next invoice date.
What can I leave at Co-working?
If you have taken a locker, you can leave any of your equipment and files in there. else you need to bring everything home with you at the end of your day.
What about using the phone?
As long as you’re not shouting at anyone, feel free to use the phone. You may also take calls in the Pantry areas, at reception or in the meeting rooms if these are not in use.
Does Jaaaga Co-Workspace conducts referral programs?
We are exploring these, you may contact us for this.
Can I leave my laptop at my desk? Do you have CCTV?
Yes. There is 24×7 security, with guards present all the time. If you are a permanent member, you can leave your files, laptops etc in your desk/locker. However, for members with a floating desk, we advise you to take your belongings with you when you leave the hub.
Can I use Jaaaga Co-Workspace for my business address and mail?
Check our pricing page for details.
What methods of payment do you accept?
We prefer online transfers and we will take any major credit card, debit card & UPI.
Do I need to work with other freelancers at the space?
No, it means that you can work in the space while being surrounded by other coworkers working on their own projects. Joint projects often pop up naturally but it’s not mandatory!
I’m not a business; can I rent a desk to use for independent learning?
Yes, you are very welcome at Jaaaga Co-Workspace.
Is the space suitable for continuous outbound sales calls?
Yes.. this space is suitable for anything that is likely to run call center we have Sound proof technology rooms at Jaaaga Co-Workspace.
When will I be invoiced?
When you decide to become a member. You can pay by Debit/ Credit card or by cheque. All monthly fees are due on the first of the month. Invoices are delivered via email five days prior to the due date.
How much do I pay to reserve my office space?
We require a deposit equal to a month of the selected package.
Any discounts for bigger teams?
Yes, we have. Pl contact Jaaaga Co-Workspace team to know more.
Is parking facility available?
Yes metered parking available. However, parking space is available Cellar, Ground Floor outside the building campus.
Is metro connectivity available?
Yes. Nearest metro station is Ameerpet, SR Nagar, KPHB for KPHB project.
Is tea/coffee separately chargeable?
No. It is free for our members.
What is the Internet speed?
It is high speed internet 400Mbps. however we don’t guarantee it all the times as it is based on Service provider.
Are pricing plans inclusive of taxes?
No. All the prices listed are exclusive of taxes. We levy 18 % service tax.
Can I bring clients or guests with me to work?
Of course! Having a professional place to meet clients and hold meetings or workshops is a primary advantage of being a member of Jaaaga Co-Workspace. Our conference room is equipped with a Flat screen TV and white board! If you are in need of additional type of equipment, let us know!