Coworking Service Agreement Terms & Conditions.
You will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Jaaaga Co-working’s servers or websites, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, or accounts, computer systems or networks related to Jaaaga Co-working or any of its members, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services, nor should you post or download files that you know or should know are illegal or that you have no rights to.
You hereby represent and warrant that you have all requisite legal power and authority to enter into and abide by the terms and conditions of this T&C and no further authorization or approval is necessary. You further represent and warrant that your participation or use of the Services will not conflict with or result in any breach of any license, contract, agreement or other instrument or obligation to which you are a party.
Use Of Services
You agree that when participating in or using the Services, you will not:
- Use the Services in connection with contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming, spamming or any duplication or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information on or through Jaaaga Co-Working servers or websites.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, file/s that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as a limitation, copyright, trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party; Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan Horses, Worms, time bombs, candlebots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another computer or property of another coworker.
- Download any file that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and or/distributed in such manner.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Service (including the Building Rules).
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about other, including email addresses, without the authorization or consent of the disclosing party.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations; or
- Create any false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
Renewals And Terminations
Members may terminate this Agreement by giving a written notice of termination as established in this Agreement. Termination shall be in effect as of the end of that calendar week. Should a Member not provide timely notice of termination to Jaaaga Co-working then the Membership Period shall continue to the end of the following calendar week and the service fees for that calendar week shall be payable.
The member is automatically charged weekly or monthly in advance at Jaaaga Co-working’s discretion based on their membership option. Payment is to be made through Jaaaga Co-working’s UPI / Bank. Payment is required at the beginning of the week or month for that period, at the date specified in the invoice. Payment for casual usage is either paid on the day of use unless other arrangements have been made with Jaaaga Co-working.
Jaaaga Co-working reserves the right at all times to disclose any information about your participation in and use of the Services as Jaaaga Co-working deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part at Jaaaga Co-working’s sole discretion.
Invoicing And Payment
You acknowledge and agree that during your participation in and use of the Services you may exposed to Confidential Information. “Confidential Information” shall mean all information, in whole or in part, that is disclosed by Jaaaga Co-working or any participant of used of the Services or any employee affiliate, or agent thereof, that is non-public, confidential or proprietary in nature. Confidential information also includes, without limitation, information about business, sales, operations, know-how, trade secrets, business affairs, any knowledge gained through examination or observation of or access to the facilities, computer systems and/or books and records of Jaaaga Co-working, any analyses, compilations, studies or other documents prepared by Jaaaga Co-working or otherwise derived in any manner from the Confidential Information that you are obliged to keep confidential or know or has reason to know should be treated as confidential.
Your participation in and/or use of the Services obligates you to
- Maintain all Confidential Information in strict confidence;
- Not to disclose Confidential Information to any third parties;
- Not to use the Confidential Information in any way directly or indirectly detrimental to Jaaaga Co-working or any participant or user of the Services.
The Jaaaga Co-working is a commercial facility. Using the location or your membership for the purpose of establishing a personal residence is not permitted. You hereby understand, agree and warrant that you are not a residential tenant at the Jaaaga Co-Working.